The WatchMinder is an ideal assistive tool to help the elderly, the hard-of-hearing, or those with chronic disease comply with their medication regiments. The WatchMinder uses a vibration system that is easy to feel and discreetly alerts the user to take a specific medication or perform a specific task.
How is the WatchMinder helping individuals comply with their medication regiments?
- Seniors are using the WatchMinder to manage their complicated medication regiments. The easy-to-feel vibration system and easy-to-read screen is particularly helpful for those with hearing and vision loss.
- Individuals with chronic illness are using the WatchMinder to manage their complicated medication regiments.
- Diabetics are using the WatchMinder to remind themselves to monitor their blood sugar levels throughout the day.
- Caretakers are using the WatchMinder to manage their patients and loved-ones medication regiments.
- Individuals with hypertension and heart-disease are using the WatchMinder to reinforce healthy behaviors, like relaxation, healthy eating, and exercise.
"The Watchminder is a great way for asthmatics who take multiple medications to keep track of when to take their medications." – About.com
"Just wanted to let you know that we are loving the watch! My son thinks its cool. He has had it for a couple weeks now, and hasn’t forgotten medicine, or getting ready to go home, (which reminds him to write down his homework and get his assignments together.)" – Proud Parent
"This watch has helped my father with Parkinson’s. What a great product…" – Daughter and Caretaker
"My therapist set up meditation and breathing exercises to help me with my anxiety and high blood pressure and the WathMinder reminds me to do them twice a day." – College Student with Anxiety